Vision & Mission Statement
Investing in Individuals – Transforming Lives
Because we believe that investing in individuals helps us to transform lives, we strive for excellence in all aspects of school life, including:
- the quality of the learning which pupils' experience
- the quality of the teaching that we provide
- the richness of the environment in which pupils learn
- the quality of opportunity we provide to all, regardless of ethnicity, gender or disability
Every child, whatever their background or circumstances, will have the support they need to be healthy, stay safe, enjoy and achieve, make a positive contribution, and achieve economic well-being (Every Child Matters)
Broomfield SILC is committed to providing an environment in which all pupils can feel safe, happy, accepted and integrated, so that they are able to develop to their full potential.
To achieve this there needs to be:
- respect for each individual
- concern for the welfare of others
- recognition of achievement
'Investing in Individuals – Transforming lives'